This release includes some nice improvements to the performance of calendars and default filters. Calendars load much faster! When you first load a calendar, a snapshot of the calendar will be stored locally in your browser so calendars will load much faster going forward.
Note: we’re also working on some neat server side updates which should speed up how fast calendars load. Please reach out if you’d like to join the beta!
The server side performance improvements are released now too!
By popular request, we’ve also improved the default calendar filters to hide previous days’ events. Meaning you don’t have to scroll down slightly to see what’s on the calendar starting today!
We’ve added a few more icons based on popular user request including a vanity light icon, LED strip, fountain, vacation icons, Nintendo icons, and a blank icon!
- Added support for Google Home devices (which are connected via the cast-web-api custom integration) in Album Art Tile
- Added support for active coloring to SHM/HSM Picker tiles (reference)
- HTTP REST API calls from tiles (for power users)
- Check out the following post for more details. These can be used anywhere that a Hyperlink can be used (eg. Hyperlink Tiles, Media Tiles with hyperlink action, etc).
- Added active state mappings for a variety of capabilities / attributes (acceleration, window shades, etc) - particularly helpful for Hero Attribute tiles!