SHM Picker Tile Color Change with Status

Is there a way to get the SHM Picker tile to change color with status changes? I would like it to be Red when armed and Green when disarmed. I set default and active colors but it does not change.

The individual ‘Arm (Away)’, ‘Arm (Stay)’ and ‘Disarm’ tiles will highlight when their respective state is active if colors are applied.

The SHM picker tile doesn’t currently support color highlighting… if I’m understanding correctly, you’re using SmartThings and you’d like the SHM picker tile to show one color when the status is either Armed Away or Armed Stay and another when it’s disarmed?

You are correct. I would like to show armed state one color and disarmed another color. It would be nice if the shm tile would change color so I could save space and use 1 tile instead of 3.

1 Like

Thanks for the confirmation. That makes sense to me and I’ve added it to the hit list. :grinning:

Ok thank you. I will use the individual tiles for now.

I was just trying to do this exact thing. When armed I would like it to be one color then when disarmed change to a different color. Please add a +1 to that list.

1 Like

I’d like the SHM tile to change colors as well. I have mine as view only just to view the status. I don’t use it as a picker. My SHM is changed via a routine, so that I can do other things at the same time.:sunglasses:

1 Like

SHM / HSM Picker tile active state coloring was included in today’s release!

:link: Calendar Improvements, More Icons, and Other Enhancements!

Fair warning that SmartThings will be deprecating SHM in favor of STHM as part of the mobile app migration (and there is no STHM API available at the moment). Check out the following thread for more details:

1 Like