Homey Integration Discussion

:tada: The SharpTools Homey integration is now available!

Tap the ‘Homey’ option in the Manage Connections list from your SharpTools User Page for more details.

Thanks to everyone who voted on the Homey Pro/Bridge Integration feature request – we’ve heard your feedback and appreciate the enthusiasm!

2022-January Update: You’ve got our attention, but before we can continue we need to get the Homey team on board. You can help by reaching out to the Homey team and letting them know how important this is to the community.

:gift: 2022-December Update: Thanks to everyone who reached out to Homey to help get them on board with this. We’ve had some great discussions with the Homey team in the final days of 2022 and are looking forward to working on an integration as we start 2023!

:test_tube: 2023-March Update: The SharpTools ↔ Homey integration is now available in beta! Please send a PM to @support if you’d like to join the beta.

:tada: 2023-June Update : The SharpTools Homey integration is now available publicly! Check out the release thread for more details!

In the meantime, we’ve closed the voting thread and have opened up this thread in case you’d like to continue to discussion.

9 Likes

Would be very great to have this integration. I recently switched from smartthings to homey. If this integration is build you definitely have me as customer back! I already reached out to homey with the request

3 Likes

Thanks! I think that’s the best action at this point.

Out of curiosity, are you on a Homey Pro or the new Homey Bridge?

I’m using a Homey Pro. Integration of devices is very good. The only think that it lacks is a decent dashboard. Also integration or dashboard apps available is very poor. I think both Athom, Sharptools and customers will benefit from a collaboration (win/win)

4 Likes

btw, if this is going to move count me in as your tester :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I think SharpTools dashboard was one of the best part of my smarthome solution based previously on Smartthings. But I changed to Homey because of multiplatform device integration… I think that are many people who want better or the best dashboard, no matter is it a premium payable service… Could SharpTools developer consuder it…?

Was there any progress with this project?
I’m also Homey Pro user and would really like some proper dashboard.

Hi @Peter_Ksinan & @Mariusz_Przysliwski welcome to our community. We have started the initial communication with Homey a while back, and if you are interested in this integration, please reach out the Homey’s team to express your support. See the details in the top post of this thread. Thank you.

3 Likes

Following your suggestion I contacted Athom to get on board with this integration.
:crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Definitely, integrating with Homey is my dream.

Pozdrawiam :slight_smile:

1 Like

Homey integration gets a big vote from me too - please make it happen!

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. If you haven’t already, be sure to let the Homey team know you are interested in a SharpTools integration as noted in the first post of this thread! :slight_smile:

PS. Do you have a Homey Pro or Homey Bridge?

What’s this? :thinking: :heart_eyes:

Thanks to everyone who reached out to Homey to help get them on board with this. We’ve had some great discussions with the Homey team in the final days of 2022 and are looking forward to working on an integration in 2023!

3 Likes

Hi Josh. Is there any news, on the Homey Integration, the new Pro is soon on its way, woul be great, to have a Awesome Dashboard to go whit it :O)
Best Regards Jim Denmark

Hi Jim-
We are actively working on the integration. We’ve been getting up to speed with the various Homey APIs / SDKs and have made progress toward a proof-of-concept, but there’s still quite a bit of work to be done. I’ll be sure to update this thread when there’s more to share. :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi Josh.

Any chance to participate at beta testing?
Ehen you expect SharpTools for Homey will be available? Approximatelly…

Thanks

Hi there! We’ll be sure to post here when the beta is ready. The core app structure along with authentication and communication pieces are in place in our dev instances and we’re working through the data modeling for Homey capabilities ↔ SharpTools capabilities. :slight_smile:

1 Like

:test_tube: The SharpTools ↔ Homey integration is now available in beta!

Please send a PM to @support if you’d like to join the beta. Please note that a Homey Pro is required and the initial beta supports a limited set of device capabilities while we work on building out the various device mappings.

:tada: The SharpTools Homey integration is now available publicly! Tap the ‘Homey’ option in the Manage Connections list from your SharpTools User Page for more details.

3 Likes

Hey Josh, good to hear there is now a beta available. I have sent a request to @support to join! Keep up this great progres!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: [BETA] Homey Pro Integration