Homey Pro/Bridge integration

— Homey Pro/Bridge integration.
I have gone from ST to Homey, and Homey, is so much Better, but it/we need a Dashboard like Sharptools :heart:

Completely agree with you

4 Likes

2022-January Update: Thanks for the enthusiasm for a Homey + SharpTools integration!

You’ve got our attention, but before we can continue we need to get the Homey team on board. You can help by reaching out to the Homey team and letting them know how important this is to the community.

2022-December Update: Thanks to everyone who reached out to Homey to help get them on board with this. We’ve had some great discussions with the Homey team in the final days of 2022 and are looking forward to working on an integration as we start 2023!

:test_tube: 2023-March Update: The SharpTools ↔ Homey integration is now available in beta! Please send a PM to @support if you’d like to join the beta.

:tada: The SharpTools Homey integration is now available publicly! Tap the ‘Homey’ option in the Manage Connections list from your SharpTools User Page for more details.

:speaking_head: Continue Discussion →

Original reply

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting! Make sure to cast a vote at the top of the thread!

1 Like

Yes! Homey needs this :raised_hands:

1 Like

Definitely, I vote for this!

2 Likes

Hopefully, this is gonna happend. And now that Homey is expandig to the US and Canada, We really need this

Hi Josh
What does it take, to make Sharptools look at Homey :O)
regards Jim

1 Like

Gathering more interests and votes would definitely help. Impressed that this request has been climbing up in our feature request list in the short period. :metal:

4 Likes

Very Good Idea!!!
Vote from me and my family

3 Likes

+1 from me! Homey is a great product but lacks a good interface/dashboard! Thanks for your consideration.

3 Likes

A dashboard like sharptools would be a great addition for homey, as it does not have a very good one yet.

3 Likes

Please, Homey and Sharptools together will be the best solution ever!!!

3 Likes

Yess please, this would indeed be a great integration!!

2 Likes

Thanks for the enthusiasm for a Homey + SharpTools integration!

You’ve got our attention, but before we can continue we need to get the Homey team on board. You can help by reaching out to the Homey team and letting them know how important this is to the community.

I’ve locked this thread for voting, but feel free to continue the discussion:

Homey Integration Discussion

Thanks to everyone who reached out to Homey to let them know how important this was to you. We’ve had some great discussions with the Homey team in the final days of 2022 and look forward to working on an integration in 2023.

I’m going to leave this voting thread closed, but feel free to continue the discussion in the linked thread:

:test_tube: The SharpTools ↔ Homey integration is now available in beta!

Please send a PM to @support if you’d like to join the beta. Please note that a Homey Pro is required and the initial beta supports a limited set of device capabilities while we work on building out the various device mappings.

:tada: The SharpTools Homey integration is now available publicly! Tap the ‘Homey’ option in the Manage Connections list from your SharpTools User Page for more details.