Show Off Your SharpTools Dashboards!

Hello …i from italy and id like to show my dashboard

5 Likes

Looks great! The special weather tiles caught my eye!

That and it looks like there’s a bug with the clock! :flushed: I played around and was able to reproduce it by explicitly setting my time to 12H format rather than system time, so we’ll work on a fix.

I love the color scheme! Our resident guitar guru, @James is probably going to be curious about the details on your Fender tile in the bottom right though!

1 Like

Here’s my two dashboards. Just wanted to share with you!

4 Likes

I like the transparent tiles on a wood background. Nice!

1 Like

Here it is so far. I intend on creating a couple more (Weather/Music Playlists) dashboards that link to my primary dashboard. I managed to get photo of myself and my wife on our Presence Tile which was cool. I might add a custom tile to make the images bigger. I hyperlinked my family calendar to the Month tile which updates the daily tile next to it. Alexa will update the calendars as well but it is handy to pull it up quickly if needed. SharpTools is awesome!!

2 Likes

A work in progress.

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Great dashboards my friend !..Congrats !. How did you get the gauges tiles ?

2 Likes

Thanks, you can find the setup in the below link

1 Like

Thanks my friend. I wonder if this could be done in Smartthings too…

1 Like

Not familiar with SmartThings.

Hi the fender’s tile used for switch on off my personal studio…becouae i play the bass … fender bass
In my underground i have paer of the sensor …all sonoff with integration sharptools…fantsric…hahaha thamnk you

1 Like

Hi…this is my dashboard in the garage with an old samsung galaxy…fixed in garage

3 Likes

Really loving my robot mower dashboard, thanks especially to custom tiles and super tiles! Oh And custom user icons!

4 Likes

Hi…this is my dashboard in the leaving room…up the pianoforte during the rain…infact the sensor sonoff of umidity is in red alert…for high umidity…!!!in this case the automation start the deumidification sistem…woooow

And another tablet in bad room…

1 Like

Just started to use Sharptools about a week or so ago. Using Hubitat.

The left side of my dashboard shows what group of lights are on by the icons glowing. The right side (in dark green) are sub boards – you can click further down on the sub boards to individuals groups (for the most part)

I also have a few virtual switches for notifications such as open doors, leak detectors, house visitors…

4 Likes

Interesting all the icons you created for use. I still have all the non-custom icons since I started my dashes a few years ago, and it does make it a little harder to distinguish which lights are which without reading the label :slight_smile:

Can I ask where you are pulling the traffic map from. Everything I can find are interactive and I actually want static.

Sure, I followed the steps from James in this thread: How To: Map tile with real-time traffic

So how have you done an interactive traffic map? I haven’t really investigated it yet.