Fan Control Tile - Fan Speeds

Is there a way to remove the “Medium Low”, “Medium High” and “Auto” from the Fan Control Tile so the Speed Picker only displays Off, Low, Medium, High and On?

Thanks, Glenn

Not at the moment, but it’s on the hit list! I assume you are on Hubitat? We proposed the idea of having a supportedFanSpeed attribute as a core part of the Fan Control capability, but haven’t heard much on the idea.

Assuming they don’t add it as a core part of the Fan Control capability, we’ll look at adding an option directly to the tile.

And thanks for posting as the level of interest in particular features from community members is a key part of how we prioritize what we work on!

Ok, thanks for letting me know.

One strange thing I noticed when testing Cycle Speed is it goes from Low to Medium Low to Medium to High, skipping Medium High. I don’t want the Medium High but curious why its being skipped.

If I remember correctly, the original set of devices that implemented Hubitat’s Fan Control capability originally only had those speeds.

As far as I’m aware, only the Lutron Caseta integration supports the medium-high speed, so we added support for it in the picker and a relevant animation for it, but we don’t cycle to it by default as most other fans in Hubitat don’t support that speed.