Show Off Your SharpTools Dashboards!

1 Like

2 Likes

WOW. Many great Dashboards, and very inspiring.
I am not finish, but still think this “Thermo-board” is getting organised and good enough to show here. Weakness is the Temperature controls are static. But status is visual below.
2 of them sometimes even show a “?” when they are disable in a flow.

2 Likes

Working on a simple dashboard for my phone. Not many smart devices yet so not sure if the layout will work with a larger number of devices. Motion, Water and Smoke sensors will identify which sensor is going off. Lights and Doors/Windows will show a count of how many is on or open. Still building out the additional dashboards to for the grouped devices.

7 Likes

Hi @Carlos_Juarez how do you manage to get 3 tiles in a row? I only get 2 with 1x1 setting. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi my friend, you need to set the dashboard to specific number of columns (Row width).
Set it to 3,.

1 Like

Made a “Energy board”
So far, all things that have to do with comfort and car-charge is included. I might add a Sum of lights also, but later.
Theme settings in general, off=light transparent, on=dark transparent, and with a predefined power consumtion tiles are orange transparent.

Minor manipulations are possible in this Dashboard

9 Likes

Thanks mate. Just found out myself :smiley:

1 Like

Here are my Main (Outdated) dashboards, they are displayed on Fire HD Tablets hung in the house. They are in need of a refresh since I’ve added quite a few more devices that I can’t fit in the existing design. I need some more inspirations.
Main Home Screen

Any suggestions for updates / enhancements, I’m listening.

1 Like

Pool Controls (With live video feed as the background)

3 Likes

Sonos Sound Controls

Sorry for the Multiple Replies…

1 Like

Hello Brian. Can I ask a few questions about your dasboard? How did you make the shapes of the light/door/window tiles? How did you make the “favourite” headlines as well? Really nice color scheme of your dashboad btw :smiley:

Where is my new main dashboard after many hours playing with CSS styles.

5 Likes

I set my dashboard to scalable with 6 columns. This gives me small 1x1 tiles. I then set my device buttons to 1x6 so they take up the whole width of the dashboard. I did the same for the favorites heading but changed the style to transparent with mo border.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply! How do du make the ”Lights” writing to the left of the tile and “1 on” to the right? Do you make those tiles as dashboards?

I use super tiles for all of those.

Thanks for replying :ok_hand:t2:

A post was split to a new topic: Help: Hitting Size Limit for Image for Background

I still don’t know how to do this. It’s killing me. How do I make Sharptools know how many lights are on or off?

You’ll need to use variables, rules and a SuperTile. Assign a variable to each switch to reflect its status (0=off, 1=on). Craft a rule to make the variable properly reflect the light’s status.

In the SuperTile, use a variable/rule to add the values of the variables. The sum will reflect the number of lights on . . or off, etc.