Show Off Your SharpTools Dashboards!

Looks great and glad to have you as part of the SharpTools family! I especially like the background from my alma mater! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The black theme with the pops of color looks great on the Echo Show 15. Nice work!

1 Like

Same question, how you get that weather tile :wink:

nice, what weather service are you using?

My current main dashboard.
Changes:

• custom font and size for the main clock
  • transparency for the weather custom tile with font color & size change
  • transparency for the spotify custom tile with font color & size change

5 Likes

Very clean layout… Nice :smiley: :+1:

Now with my custom changed version of the spotify tile.
You can check more information about it here.

4 Likes

really amazing work with SuperTiles, i wish this SuperTiles is more user friendly with grids, and ability to export/import and share … it would take me weeks to setup an excellent UI dashboard such like yours :confused:

2 Likes

I love the UI very nice work, what weather are you using? is it hubitat?

I thought I’d share this one:

This is a dashboard for my Rachio Irrigation controller. The right hand side is a super tile with an outline of the zones and icons that allow to turn on or off a particular zone. Unfortunately the Rachio integration with Smartthings is really poor. So the right hand side is a custom tile tapping into the Rachio API. Unfortunately the public Rachio API is also not the best. This tile this is calling an undocumented API that provides the future schedule so my guests know when to take cover :slight_smile:

It’s more of a bare bones POC for now to demonstrate that this undocumented API can be used. If anyone is interested I am happy to provide the code.

11 Likes

That is awesome! Great job.

Finally got around putting up my new Galaxy A8 tablet, on a removable holder, si I can still use it.
Here’s my new dashboard for it.

6 Likes

Nice one @Sgt.Flippy_PJ . What camera system do you use? I would love to show a thumbnail for my Nest Cams but it does not seem to be possible.

@Bernhard_Boennemann I have a PC running Blue Iris.

1 Like

You can do it by publishing your camera feed to a public URL, but Google has made changes recently that make it much less reliable. At this point I’m about set to ditch them for different cameras that will play nicely with others.

Which one though?
I was at least able to get the Nest cams to turn on and off with a routine, which is good. No luck integrating the stream though.

After weeks of trying different things I think I have figured out what will work for me.

I’ve got 17 hikvision cameras, soon to be more, running on a Hikvision NVR. I’m running Tiny Cam Pro on a PC inside of NoX Player. Tiny cam pulls the video feeds from each camera RTSP and serves each feed on the Tiny Cam web server. Using Sharp tools I pull each feed and display them on 4 Samsung 8 tablets. I’m still testing but it’s pretty solid. One limit is that Sharp Tool will only display 9 camera’s at once on a single page.

Hope this helps.

Terry

Love your layout! Two questions I am trying to figure out. I am new to Sharptools, coming from Actiontiles.

How did you increase the size of the font on the time tile?

Also, how did you get the background of your weather tile clear? I have the same weather tile, but cannot get rid of the blue background for the life of me!

Thanks for your time and help!!

Hello!! i also use blue iris for my cams, what link/media do you use to make it possible to see images inside dashboard?

i found it with stunnel ! great!

I use a media tile with following:
http://yourIPaddress.nip.io:yourPort/mjpg/CameraShortName/video.mjpg

1 Like