We are excited to announce another SharpTools.io platform release which includes some great features like Rule Tiles and New Icons!
Now you can leverage the power of the SharpTools.io Rule Engine in your Dashboards. Create a rule with your desired actions and conditions and then add it to your dashboard! When you tap the tile, your rule will be triggered and the flow will be executed.
Note that there is no need to add a special trigger to the rule, but if you have any triggers on the rule, they will separately trigger the rule in addition to you being able to manually trigger the rule from the dashboard.
By popular request, we have added a number of new icons to the dashboard Tile Editor. The new additions include lighting, media, fan, electrical outlet, and brand icons.
Thanks again for the specific icon suggestions. If you have any additional requests, please let us know!
- Motion sensors properly reflect their ‘active’ state for highlighting
motionis an available attribute in Hero Attribute tiles
humidityhas a fallback default unit of
- New homepage with better descriptions of features and functionality
- New modal windows throughout the whole application
- Improved performance of client-side pages
- Minor bug fixes and enhancements