Linking android apps to a tile

Hi all,
I am trying to start an app, using a hyperlink tile, so called buienradar. This is a Dutch weatherapp. I run on android, galaxy s23 ultra.
I followed the instructions, used fully kiosk mode, and I got the url:

intent:#Intent;launchFlags=0x10000000;component=com.supportware.Buienradar/nl.rtl.buienradar.main.MainActivity

But this url does not start the app. I get the android screen “open with” and I can choose between 5 apps. Buienradar is not listed.
What am I doing wrong?

That looks like Chrome not Fully Kiosk Browser.

The special intent URLs only work within Fully Kiosk Browser. You could email the creator of the Buienradar app to see if they offer a custom URI scheme for their app. For example, you can open Spotify with spotify:// and that works in Fully Kiosk Browser as well as the normal Chrome browser.

Thnx, I prefer to use Chrome. Removed kiosk browser, I can live with that.

Has anyone been able to get the following items to work? I’ve copied the intents from the Fully Kiosk Universal Launcher and most have worked but no luck on these three (3).

1. DW Mobile +
    intent:#Intent;launchFlags=0x10000000;component=com.dw.app/com.digitalwatchdog.myDWintro.SplashActivity;end
  2. Denon Heos App
    intent:Intent;launchFlags=0x10000000;component=com.dnm.heos.phone/com.dnm.heos.phone.ui.SingleActivity;end
  3. Tidal
    intent:#Intent;launchFlags=0x10000000;component=com.aspiro.tidal/.com.aspiro.wamp.LoginFragmentActivity;end