Hubitat Switch Not Updating

I have inherited this problem on exactly two tiles - both generic Z-Wave switches. They always show “Off” but operate the switches properly. The other 41 tiles on the dashsboard exhibit no problem. I have tried refreshing SharpTools, unauthorized and reauthorized the devices, and have power-cycled everything but the washing machine.

The problem began yesterday coincident with the installation of a second HE hub, and my discovery that the two hubs were not going to play nice with SharpTools. None of my existing devices have ever been connected to the second HE hub.

Any ideas?

What switch state is Hubitat reporting on the device details page when your SharpTools dashboard is showing the wrong state?

The Hubitat device details page always shows the correct state. The SharpTools dashboard always shows the devices as “Off”.
DashboardStatus

Thanks for the additional details. Can you send me a PM with the “Doc ID” for each switch as reported in SharpTools?

1. Open your SharpTools.io User Page
  2. Tap the … next to your desired location
  3. Tap the desired device
  4. Make sure the ‘Advanced’ toggle in the top right corner is switched on
  5. Send over the Doc ID for each switch.

Usually just refreshing the dashboard which has those switches on it will run a healthcheck and get any subscriptions back in order, but it sounds like you’ve already done that.