Customizing Icons

Hi,

I’m new to sharptools and am testing out the free version to see if it will be a good fit for my needs. I’m loving everything thus far, but am having issues with following the directions I’ve read in other posts as to how to customize icons. I simply don’t have the option to do so; for instance, all of my lights icons are of a lightbulb and there doesn’t appear to be an option to change it something else, even though other posts and pictures that users have shared as examples of their dashboards clearly have a variety of icons that they’ve substituted for the default lightbulb.

Am I not able to customize the icons because I’m a free user and the customization option will be enabled once I’ve subscribed? Or is there something else that I’m overlooking?

Thanks in advance for your help!

1 Like

Hi @Paul_I, welcome to SharpTools family and glad to hear that you enjoyed SharpTools!

You can customize the icon and color of the tile by editing the dashboard, tap ... at the top-right corner of the tile you want to customize, select edit, check Icon and/or Color, and tap the icon/color picker below to customize. See screenshots below for details:

These tile customization options are available to Free users as well, and you can do a lot of cool things including the tile PIN security protection with your free license.

I’d also recommend you to check out the dashboards created by other users. There are lots of inspirations and creative ideas in the “Show Off Your SharpTools Dashboards!” thread, and don’t forget to share yours later. :grin:

1 Like

Thanks so much! It was right in front of me this whole time! :rofl:

1 Like