Enable custom icons to be used in Mode-Picker, by mode.
The rest of the story…
I’m a HE user and am using mode-picker tile in View-Only mode on a dashboard to indicate which mode the house is in (I don’t want to switch it from the dashboard, just report on status). I have added a few additional, custom modes to my configuration, so the complete set of modes is:
- Early Morning (5:00AM-7:00AM or sunrise, whichever is later - custom mode).
- Day (7:00AM or Sunrise until Sunset or 6:00PM, whichever is earlier).
- Evening (Sunset or 6:00PM, whichever is earlier, until 9:00PM).
- Night (9:00PM - midnight).
- Late Night (midnight-5:00AM - custom mode).
Mode picker has icons for the standard modes (day/evening/night). If I use tiles for my individual nodes, then I can assign custom icons to those tiles, however this cannot be done for the mode-picker tile.
Request that the mode-picker tile be updated so this can be done.