Add additional email addresses for notifications

An email notification in Rule Engine can currently only be sent to the same email address registered on the account.

I would like to see a feature that permits email notifications to be sent to any email address.

Thanks for the feature request, Danny! Be sure to cast a vote on your own feature request at the top of this topic.

1 Like

I think this is a great idea. Not the best solution but until and if we get that option this can be done now with email filters and forwarding.

Definitely adding my voice to the request to be able to send alerts to different email addresses!

Giving this a bit of a bump.

Since Pushover is great at making my phone make an alarm, I’m kinda stuck at work. I can’t have my phone with me, but getting a notification on my work mail would be great.

Another workaround is to send a webhook to Zapier and then use Zapier to send the email.

A few weeks ago, we released ‘Additional Emails in Rules’ to beta:

:tada::computer: [BETA] Additional Emails in Rules (and Email-to-SMS Wizard)

This enables you to add additional email addresses to your account, which must be verified through an opt-in email, that you can then use in your rules in addition to your primary email address.

Note that this also includes an Email-to-SMS wizard – check out the sibling post for more details.

Sending notifications to phones or emails to different people. Not just me.

Hey there-
I hope you don’t mind that I merged your request in with this existing request.

I’ve added you to the beta and sent you a PM with more details. :slight_smile: