A place to add and vote on feature requests. Help shape the future of SharpTools by voicing your opinion on what’s important to you!
User feedback is a key part of how we prioritize what we work on. The more people that show interest in a particular feature, the more likely it is to get prioritized (the opposite is generally true too).
We’re constantly engaging with and listening to the community to better understand what’s most important to you. Understanding the use cases is a critical part of that process for us. It helps us better understand the underlying need so we can prioritize enhancements that are needed to better support the community’s needs.
Please consider the following guidelines when participating in the Feature Requests category:
Add Feature Requests
- Please limit each topic to a single feature request
- Search to see if someone else has posted a similar feature request.
- If a similar feature request already exists, vote on that request and feel free to add your comments into the thread
Vote on Feature Requests
- Cast your vote! Voting helps us understand how many people are interested in each feature so we can better prioritize
- Each person has a limited number of votes, so vote on the things that are most important to you.
Comment on Feature Requests
- Example use cases are especially helpful
- Feel free to add clarifying commentary on what you’re looking for or how you would use it