Unable to access dashboard

Hi,

I have a free account and I am no longer able to access my dashboard (I just see the pop up about joining the premium plan). I have shut down all devices using ST and still can’t access (I also have less than 15 tiles and only 1 dashboard). I am planning on subscribing to premium even if I don’t need to to help support this amazing product. Nevertheless, I would like to know why I am currently unable to access.

Thanks!!

Thanks for the report and sorry that things aren’t working as expected. I tried to reproduce this, but everything is working as expected in my tests. With your permission, I’d be happy to take a look at your account and see if something else is going on? :slight_smile:

absolutely, feel free. Do you need my password, etc?

It looks like your account has two dashboards on it, but the first one didn’t have a name on it which probably caused it to render oddly in the list of dashboards. I updated that first dashboard to have a name of “Unnamed” so it will show up properly in your list now.

The way the dashboard limit works is the system provides access to the first dashboard that shows up in your list of dashboards. I’d be happy to delete the first one for you if you’d like… otherwise you can delete it by tapping the ... to the right of the first unnamed dashboard and selecting Delete from the menu.

Here’s an example of what it looks like from my test account:

Thanks Josh! Everything works great now. Thanks for taking the time to help me out.

1 Like