Uk weather Radar?

Hello

Has anyone got a good link to weather radar maps that i can use on sharptools, And how best to use them, i’m mainly looking for a map showing precipitation

Tony

What about something like Windy.com? You can use their ‘embed’ feature along with our Custom Tiles to get neat animated and interactive maps.

chrome_kLgqFDiB62

It looks like you could also embed the Met Office maps, but the navigation bars on them are pretty big, so you would need a large tile just to be able to display the content. For example, even in a 3x3 tile (standard size), you can see how the navigation kind of takes over:

PS. Some people prefer to use the Refreshable iFrame Custom Tile I put together along with their weather map URLs as it can periodically refresh things in case the source site doesn’t automatically refresh (or times out after a period of time).

Thanks Josh, thats given me something to work with, i did look at windy but i’m not sure i like the black map, the met office is better but i don’t like all the space lost around the map but i will now look to see what else i can try.

Tony