Tiles not updating with routines

any one any suggestions…

currently have some Alexa activated routines (lights on at sunset) and a linkind and smartthings sensor connectected to Alexa for light control…

ive noticed over the last few days when the routines are activated my dashboard does not change the light states to on…

Lights are Lifx, Wiz and Philips Hue

im sure it used to…status changes if I ask Alexa or google to turn on a light etc

Is this an Alexa issue…am I better at this stage setting a SmartThings hub up I have? ( but never used)

kind regards

@Tom_Smith, have you checked these lights’ states in SmartThings app after the Alexa routines were activated? Since SharpTools gets the state events from SmartThings so the first thing I’d check is if the states in SmartThings are as expected.

Hi when you say this do you mean are they showing as “on” in smartthings app?

It appears that the motion activated lights do not connect status in Smartthings app…

There is also routine activated one which doesn’t…

These are two recent installed bulbs replacing sone hue ones…

An older installed lifx light does change status on the same routine…

If I manually turn same bulb on in smartthings app it does change status

@Tom_Smith, thanks for the updates. You may want to move your automation from Alexa Routine to SharpTools Rule Engine or SmartThings automation. If SmartThings is not getting the device events, it won’t push the events to SharpTools neither.

Is there any reason why you prefer Alexa Routine? If you can describe your automation needs, I’d be more than happy to come up with the rule examples that you can create in SharpTools.