Tiles layering over each other

I use several 5th gen fire 7 tablets around the house for automation controls via hubitat, sharptools, and fully kiosk browser. This setup has been working nicely, but this morning, I woke up to find that the sharptools dashboard had updated to put all of the tiles on top of each other instead of side by side. This obviously makes it unusable. All of my fire tablets show it the same way.

The dashboard looks fine on other devices in fully, and is fine on the fire tablets in Firefox. It is just the combination of the fire and fully that is showing it incorrectly.

Once again, everything was fine last night. I don’t think fully was updated, and no configuration changes were made on the tablet, other than a nightly restart, which they have been doing for a while without issue.

Were there any changes to sharptools that could have caused this issue? Any ideas for fixing it?

Hi @Joel_Kelley thanks for reporting the issue and sorry for the inconvenience. There was a minor patch released last night, and caused this issue. I was able to reproduce it after seeing this post, and corrected it. Please go ahead to verify if this has been fixed for you and let me know if you need any help. Thank you.

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll check it this evening when I get home.

1 Like