Tile to adjust level and color?

I’m evaluating SharpTools for use with Hubitat.

I have RGBW bulbs and LED strips that I want to control. I am not seeing a tile type that allows me to control on/off, color. temp, and level. I see separate tiles types for level, color, and color temp but none that combine them. Am I missing something or would I need to have more than one tile to control a single bulb?

Hi @Tom_Gauvin welcome to the community and thanks for posting!

The Color Control tile effectively combines them all.

It will change what color displayed on the tile based on the reported color type reported by the device (eg. RGB or Color Temperature). A short press on the tile controls the on/off status by default, but you can configure it to bring up the color control dialog. And if you long-press on the tile it will show you the color control dialog which includes options for controlling the color, dim level, color temperature, on/off all on one screen. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks! I figured it must be possible.

1 Like

Long press its great !.. I did not know about it, but something strange in my iPhone about control dialog screen es displayed with blue semi trsnaparent screens, I can control color and temp, off and on, its like all screen has been selected (as when you selected text)… I have looked for some finger tricky handle but ever time I long press it appears transparent blue screen …any idea?

Thanks for the report. I had seen something similar before with one of the iOS updates on iPad (maybe iOS 13) where the browser started being treated more like a desktop browser and would select things by default. We worked around it in a few places, so I’ll take a look and see if it’s something we can workaround here too. :slight_smile:

Edit: Also note that you can tap the bottom right corner of the tile to bring up the color picker too. The touch target is much smaller though, so I generally prefer the long-press.

1 Like