Hi, small (hopefully!) feature request for thermostats, please.
The larger/primary display temperature appears to be reading and showing “thermostatSetpoint : 72”
Can an option be added for this to show the current room temperature? I realize this is displayed in the lower right corner of the box already, next to the mode status but would much prefer to see this as the main information, similar to what I see on the actual thermostat.
If it helps, this is a Go Control ZWave thermostat connected via Hubitat, using built in generic Zwave thermostat driver. The displayed information is correct, however, not sure where thermostatSetpoint is even coming from. At the time of this post, here is what the current rule is applying to this thermostat and the latest poll/info:
- battery : 100 (ignore, using C-Wire, no batteries)
- coolingSetpoint : 74
- heatingSetpoint : 70
- supportedThermostatFanModes : [auto, on]
- supportedThermostatModes : [auto, cool, heat, off]
- temperature : 70
- thermostatFanMode : auto
- thermostatMode : auto
- thermostatOperatingState : idle
- thermostatSetpoint : 72 (<— Unsure how or why this is being applied, you can see the heating and cooling Setpoint do not match)
Thanks for the consideration on this request.