Show Off Your SharpTools Dashboards!

Jake, that is a work of art (my personal preference is 2nd image from the top, I like the look of the update time in a line) or that could be my OCD :rofl:

Yeah that just an error I need to increase the width of the update time so it doesn’t stack. I noticed that while I was taking the screenshots.

@just_jake These weather tiles are awesome!
Do you have any plans to make them into a custom tile that others can download or write up how you achieved them?

1 Like

I can do a write up and supply the files, however it’s has 19 layers, 16 backgrounds images, 31 weather condition, 3 static icons, 4 humidity, 8 weather direct icons. 4 rules, 22 variables and a crap ton of CSS. That’s just for the 3x5 current weather tile.

5 Likes

Here’s my latest project. Its a SuperTile of a Ecobee3 Lite. I’m finishing up the auto mode now. As of now it only response and displays changes in thermostat mode (heat, cool, auto, off) thermostat operating mode(heating, cooling), displays current temp and well as temperature set points. The flame/snowflake illuminates when heating or cooling. I have plans to make it except input to allow changing of the temperature setpoints.

9 Likes

I definitely want to learn these weather tiles. I’ve got all the data from the api, but am struggling with the dynamic image part based on the data variables.

I actually have plans of making this a custom tile so it can be imported.

3 Likes

This is my Dashboard for keeping an eye on the weather from my home weather station and other weather info. from medias. Any sensors that are active/open turn to red. Lights turned on are blue.

2 Likes

I wish I knew how to get the battery indicator. and my humidity temp gauge only shows temp in sharptools.

Hi Adam.

What tile - or tiles - do you want the battery indicator on? And please show an example of the gauge you’re referring to.

If it’s something I’ve done - I assure you it’s easy to do!

1 Like

Hi Adam,

Not sure if it’s the same as your goal, but I wanted to add battery levels to my door lock tiles and I used Super Tiles to do it. It takes a little time but it’s pretty easy to set up, and that way you can add extra features like battery level. I am showing the percentage plus a level indicator.

1 Like

Wow I like that! I dont have door locks yet, but I have sensors and blinds that use batteries, but I the blinds show battery level in smartthings for some reason, even tho they are the same brand as some of my other sensors that show battery level, Thirdreality brand.

for example. I am using a thirdreality temp/humidity gauge. in the basic sharp tools tile I can just set it to show temp. I wish it showed temp, humidity, battery life. this stuff is kind of new to me so bare with me, but I do have a somewhat tech background which helps.

that is awesome. is there way to copy it?

Adam, T Shoaf has led you in the right direction - Super Tiles. You can add almost anything you want to a Super Tile.

For example, this is a Super Tile in its design window;

It includes six things; indoor temperature, outdoor temperature, indoor humidity, outdoor humidity, and two labels. You add what you want to the design window, and then move the elements around and resize them as desired.

This if what the tile looks like on a dashboard after styles have been applied;
In-Out-Tile

I hope this helps. Just play with it some and it will become intuitive.

3 Likes

thanks I tried it and it worked perfect

2 Likes

First post here, but so far have had a good time working with SharpTools. I have been using SmarThings for years now and only used the native SmartThings app as my dashboard. Recently I replaced that with a Hubitat hub and wish I did that sooner. While I was creating a dashboard with the Hubitat software I saw some post about SharpTools and gave it a try. I created a main page with a few sub menu’s. Still need some TLC on the sprinkler dashboard, but need it to warm up before I can test and see how that integration works. I’m using an Echo 15 as my screen and it seems to work well. It does get messed up sometimes and goes back to the Echo home screen, but you just need to press a button the home screen to go back the browser.

[

]

5 Likes

Nice.

And great taste in music :grinning:.

2 Likes

Switched over to SharpTools from AT during the Edge transition. Here is my main dashboard.

5 Likes

Looks great and glad to have you as part of the SharpTools family! I especially like the background from my alma mater! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The black theme with the pops of color looks great on the Echo Show 15. Nice work!

1 Like