Sharptools (webpage) getting an error occasionally

I have an amazon fire HD 8 running ST, and have in the last month been experiencing some issues. The screen normally stays on my security camera feeds, but every few days I am starting to get screens like the below:

Sometimes it’s a DNS resolution error as well (I didn’t get a pic of that one yet).

Is anyone else experiencing this, or might it be something local to me? My internet works, and exiting / reloading the browser fixes the issue (though re-loading the page does not seem to).

Thanks!

-randy

Can you share more details about your settings? Do you have Fully Kiosk Browser trying to refresh periodically as that screen looks like it’s what you would see when a browser is first opened/refreshed and doesn’t have a network connection.

That’s really weird that a pull-to-refresh doesn’t help, but closing the reopening the browser does. It’s almost like the browser itself is starting to have issues. You mentioned streaming security feeds, so I wonder if the browser is having some sort of memory management issues. :thinking: