Sharptools not updating ecolink contact sensor tile

I am evaluating sharptools for my self monitored home security systme, I am facing few issues, I have added Ecolink contact sensors in smartthings. Now using sharptools i have added these as things tiles on my dashboard.

When i trigger action change via physically open the Door sensor, the smartthings device shows updated status immediately, however in sharptools the tile does not update the status at all.

Pardon me for my ignorance but i am pretty new to this area. Any help is appreciated.

Regards
Lalit

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. Sorry to hear that things aren’t working as expected.

Are other devices reporting status as expected and it’s just this one device that isn’t reporting status updates as expected?

Have you tried closing the browser displaying your SharpTools.io dashboard completely and then reopening the dashboard? When the SharpTools.io web app first loads, it runs a series of health checks in the background that try to fix things like this.

HI Josh,

Thank you for taking time to help me.
Actually i saw in smartthings two smartapps for sharptools, i deleted one, Refreshed connections from sharptools to smartthings and i see the tile updated as expected in sharptools with the event status propagation from smartthings.

It is working now. However it is great to see a response so quick on the issue that i had posted.
Thank you very much !!

Regards
Lalit

2 Likes

Thanks for the update! Glad to hear that things are working as expected now! :smiley: