SharpTools losing connection with SmartThings

I have a bunch of SharpTools running but every day they stop running. In order to get them running again, I need to go into ‘Manage Connections’, click SmartThings, log into SmartThings and re-authorize all the devices. This seems to cure it.

Is this a common problem and is there a fix? Might this be because I use Three Factor Authorization for logging into SmartThings?

Paul

1 Like

Hi Paul - thanks for posting. This is not common and I haven’t seen any reports of a daily need to reauthenticate like this before. If you want to send a note to support@sharptools.io with an example Rule ID and time that a rule failed requiring you to log in manually, I’d be interested in taking a closer look.

1 Like

Thanks Josh. I’ll gather more data and report back. I just realized I am still using an old Groovy-created virtual switch. It still works but may be causing a problem.

Paul

1 Like

I have the same problem. Started a week ago. No groovy drivers involved.

Thanks for refreshing the tokens at your end. I said I would give the system a try and report back and I am happy to report it has been a week now and all is working well. All the SharpTools routines have triggered and work as expected. Including one that uses a random delay.

Thanks for all your help.

Paul

1 Like