SharpTools dashboard does not sync across devices

I have a dashboard for mostly smart outlets, but when I turn on a device via the dashboard on my iPad I do not see the device turned on in the dashboard on the dashboard on my phone browser. I also noticed the same issue occurs in SmartThings. If I turn on a device via the SharpTools dashboard it works, but the device still appears off when viewing the SmartThings app.

What type of smart outlets are they? It sounds like they have a faulty implementation in SmartThings

Thank you for the response. It appears that you are right. I got some Kasa outlets that seem to be syncing.

I’d like to report the same with my Sonoff zbMini switches.
I turn the light off with the physical switch, Sharptools it remains on. I turn it off with Sharptools, it loads, shows the warning icon and shows off, I press it again and the light comes on. As long as I don’t turn the light back on with Sharptools, it keeps resetting to on.

Weird thing is it doesn’t always seem to do this. It’s annoying with my garage doors though, since they don’t always show off, even though they are momentary, they sometimes don’t work since Sharptools think they’re already on.

The ZBmini’s are on Edge drivers, the garage doors not.

I would check what the state is reporting in SmartThings. If the data isn’t updating in SmartThings, it won’t update in SharpTools either. In those cases, it’s most commonly an issue with the device integration with SmartThings (eg. bad device driver in your case).

This is usually more common with wifi switches as they tend to use a cloud-to-cloud integration and many of them are poorly implemented, but it does occur with some of the more esoteric Zigbee/Z-wave devices as well.

From a quick search in the SmartThings community, it looks like the Zigbee Switch MC community developed driver is a popular choice for the ZBMini devices.

The state in Smartthings app is correct. The mini’s are Zigbee, but only recently I noticed them changed to Edge drivers by Smartthings. Already had the driver from Mariano installed and coincidentally changed over to that last night. So curious if I’ll see a change.

Feel free to send a message to support@sharptools.io with details on the devices that aren’t updating state and we can take a closer look with you.

I’ll hold off a bit to see if the driver change made it better.

Thanks