Sabbath Mode Rule

I have a Smarthings hub that used to connect to HebeCal to switch the system to a Sabbath Mode and back when the Sabbath was over. I was able to connect a calendar with all the appropriate times to Sharp Tools dashboard. Smartthings just updated their app and the system is o longer available. I would like to see if there is a way to have Sharp Tools to do the same.

I believe that @naor_brig from @Shai_Dotan’s SmartThings Israel Facebook group did something similar.

From what I recall, they had a rule run first thing every morning and the flow had an HTTP Action which would request the calendar entries from HebCal and then would use a date expression to format the date from HebCal and compare it to the current date to decide if they wanted to change the mode and/or variable accordingly.

From there, the mode and/or variable is used as a condition in various rules to determine whether the rule is allowed to run or now.

I did not used @naor_brig rule.
Instead , I am using IFTTT with 2 applet.
1st The IF is according to Event from Calendar search “הַדלָקָת” with NIKUD, the THEN is turn on virtual switch .
2nd The IF is according to Event from Calendar search “הַבדָלָה” with NIKUD, the THEN is turn off virtual switch.
This works fine for me and I can also reduce 15 minutes offset for Shabbat start. The virtual switch when ON also change my location mode to SHABAT mode (OFF will change back to HOME) and also reflected to SHARPTOOLS dashboard.
I wish there was an option for Calendar based rules in Sharptools, for now I was not able to find and therefore , IFTTT is in use,