Starting this afternoon I am getting an error every time SharpTools tires to send a command to SmartThings. Result: Server Side Error (500).
I did try to re-authorize but that didn’t work. I just now cleared the app data and tried to authorize. I did have to login twice in the internal browser and had to put in my two factor authentication for my Samsung account. I get to the page where I need to select my SmartThings hub, then select my devices (the ones that I had already selected were still selected), I hit the green ‘Authorize’ button then the app goes back to settings and it tells me that ‘0 things authorized.’