[RESOLVED] Hubitat Location Disconnected and Dashboards are blank

Help! I was attempting to authorize a new device this evening to add to my Dashboard when I received an “Error” please try again. I tried several more times and kept getting the error. I then logged out and attempted to log back in only to find my Hubitat Location is gone and my dashboard are all placeholders.

Please tell me we can fix this?!

The placeholders retain the device IDs, so don’t delete anything! Once we get your devices reauthorized, your dashboards should rehydrate. :smiley:

Can you tell me more about what Hubitat Hub version you are on? I’ve seen reports in the Hubitat community that 2.0.8 is causing connectivity issues and sluggishness for some people.

The first thing I would do (other than maybe download a hub backup as a precaution), is to reboot your Hubitat hub, wait a few minutes for it to calm down after fully booting up and then try again.

The following troubleshooting guide also has some helpful tips:

Specifically, if the reboot of the hub doesn’t help, I would want to verify that the hub has cloud connectivity. Usually the easiest way to do this is to try to reauthorize another third-party app like IFTTT, Alexa, or Google Assistant.

I’m still on 2.0.7.126…I’ll try and reboot now. Standby.

1 Like

Rebooted Hub…Disconnected Hubitat from the IFTTT service and re-added it without any trouble…Reauthorized the Hubitat Hub in ST and now all is working again! Thank you!!

2 Likes

Thanks for the update! Glad to hear that helped!