[RESOLVED] Cannot Add New Calendar Agenda Tile

Hello.
I am having a problem adding my public iCloud calendar to a Sharptools dashboard. I have created the calendar in the calendar section of Manage Resources and do not receive any error adding it. When I add the calendar tile by selecting the calendar I have created it always adds the generic month calendar. I am not selecting the generic month calendar however. I have also tried using the US Holidays calendar and the same thing happens.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Take care,
Spencer

I was able to copy an existing calendar control I had on another dashboard, and was able to add the newly created calendar. It does seem to be an issue in creating new calendars on a dashboard unless I am missing something.
Thank you,
Spencer

Thanks for the report and apologies for the inconvenience! It looks like a bug was introduced with the latest Themes and Styles release. I’ll work on identifying the problem and getting a hot fix out. :flushed:

Thanks again for the report! A hotfix has been released that should resolve this.

(Make sure to refresh your page to pull in the latest changes)

I must admit I was hesitant to use SharpTools due to the cost. I recently switched from Actiontiles / SmartThings to SharpTools / Hubitat. I can’t believe how good of a job you do Josh in replying to requests and issues from the SharpTools community. You and James do great work and I have truly enjoyed working with the SharpTools dashboard the past 2 weeks. Thank you for all the great work!
Thank you and take care,
Spencer

3 Likes