Requesting Home Assistant Connection

That would be fine. I am a new home assistant user. But enjoy SharpTools

2 Likes

How to be added to the HA beta? I used home assistant for a couple years now and Iā€™m very familiar with the usual daily use of it, with occasional advanced automations and integrations.

Iā€™ve added you to the beta group and sent you a PM with more details. :slight_smile:

For anyone else who is interested, you can PM @support to request access to the beta:

@josh Can you add me to the beta group as well? Very excited to try this out! Thanks

A post was merged into an existing topic: [BETA] Home Assistant Connection

All, we are excited to announce that Home Assistant Connection is available in https://sharptools.io today. Thank you for your support and feedback, and we are glad to close this one of the most popular requests for our users. :grinning: You can find more details and the instructions in our announcement post below.

yippe, I can now recommend what I started with in my smarthome, ill be honest I have gone crazy with HA and learning the dashboards and have my own wood themed base, oneā€¦ but making your own takes a bit of workā€¦ I would 100% recommend sharptools for beginners to avg people with HA thoughā€¦ nice work.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.