Repeated microphone access request

Hello, for the last couple of months Fully Kiosk keeps asking for microphone access, which I have already given time and time again. This didn’t used to be a problem so I was wondering if anyone else has been experiencing this?

I realize this is a Sharptools forum, but I know a lot of you are using Fully as well. If anyone has seen this or has a solution, please let me know.

1 Like

For me too, maybe by 2-3 weeks, once per day…now it dissapeared, messaged was that was a Fire OS issue, nothing to do. Now its all normal from a week ago…

I use Fully on Android. I haven’t experienced the issue you have but I do have to occasionally reinstall it to solve other issues.

I’ve seen this on Fully Kiosk with Fire OS as well.

Do you mean that you messaged the Fully Kiosk developer and they replied that it was a Fire OS issue and there was nothing that could be done about it?

I vaguely recall that it only showed up when I enabled a certain feature in Fully Kiosk on Fire OS, but the details are fuzzy at this point.

1 Like

Do you mean that you messaged the Fully Kiosk developer and they replied that it was a Fire OS issue and there was nothing that could be done about it? YES. but now it is okey, 1 week ago without mic warning…

In other hand “Socket connection timeout” is displayed every 5 seconds, from months ago until now… I do not have any idea what is that, I reset, re installed FK already, but nothing…