These are absolutely being asked for no other reason that pure curiosity. You guys consistently impress the hell out of me whenever I log into this board. By post much any measures of quality, efficiency, and development, Sharptools manages customer questions, facilitates discussions, and responds to issues is so far above what the norm has become in almost every sector.
I’ve been a customer service junkie since I started my first job scanning groceries, am frustrated FAR more often than not as a consumer, and always try to make a point of letting those people/companies/organizations who even just make an effort, but you guys are WAY beyond that. All that said, I’m curious about what types of individuals/organizations manifest such a culture.
- Is Sharptools part of a larger business or a standalone entity?
- Are you the owner of whatever that type of entity it is?
- Are the other moderators employees/ friends/ volunteers?
- How did Sharptools begin and evolve into what we see and experience today? What’s the historical narrative?
- Why does your profile picture make me think like you’re just about to kick my butt?
Thanks for everything you guys do!!