Question on Weather Tile content

I had been using the weather info from SmartThings to put the weather on my ST dashboard. It looked like this:

I am decommissioning it, so switched to HE’s built-in “OpenWeatherMap” device to feed ST. While it works, I am missing some of the data that used to be in SmartThings version. Here is how it looks now:

Funny thing is that I can see the data I need in the “current states” section of the driver in HE (see below), but it is not showing up in ST. Is there a way to show more data? I have tried the different layouts to no avail.

Thank you for any help!

There’s a variety of options for weather information which you can find in the following help article:

For custom weather device drivers, you can find a mapping of the various positions on the standard weather tile to the expected attributes here:

Thanks, @josh - I had seen the first link, and have a different tile on my dashboards using the Media tile, which is linked to the local 7 day forecast, which I made from that info. What I am missing (and I am sorry if I am just daft…) is how to get the attributes you show in the 2nd example from HE into ST (or if there is just something that will give me all the data in the WeatherTile you show, that would be awesome - I don’t care if it comes from HE or not…) Since HE seems to have more attributes in it than are shown in my current ST tile, how do I get the data from HE to ST? That is my missing piece, and I still am not understanding it from the links you sent. (sorry!)

Thanks again for the help - I appreciate it!

-randy

The first link includes a few options. There’s a Custom Tile that is very popular with the community and is rich in detail. There are also some community developed Hubitat weather drivers that might be interesting.

The standard Hubitat weather driver shown in your screenshot doesn’t expose the attributes we are looking for. The only additional almost matched attribute I see from that driver is windSpeed. I’m not sure why they used that naming rather than the wind which is common with weather drivers. Since they are using a unique naming convention, it doesn’t match up with what’s required by the tile. Either way, their standard weather driver is pretty light on details, so if you are looking for more details I would check one of the other options mentioned above.