Question about AIR con tile

Hello,

Just installed my Sensibo for my Air con,
When I added the tile, it added up as a “Thermostat tile” which is good.
This way I can see on/off button + up and down arrows + degrees current status,
But the power button is grayed out and cannot be pressed.
So I tried to change a Layout and it worked.
Is there a way to use the Thermostat layout?

Plus, I will be glad to know if I could add an “Event”, for example - I’m going out for an hour and want the air con to turn on in 40 mins from now. Is it possible? :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting!

You can tap the ‘Adjust’ text in the bottom-left corner to bring up a menu for controlling your thermostat mode. (eg. to change it from Off to Heat or Cool).

You could setup a SharpTools.io rule with the first action being a ‘Delay’ for 40 Minutes (2400 seconds) and then your desired action. No Triggers are needed in this case. Then you could add that rule directly to your dashboard.

Also tagging @James to see if he has any other thoughts.

Thank you for your reply!
Didn’t see the adjust button there :slight_smile:

Any other thoughts about scheduling time or delay?
This solution is good only if the delay time is constant, and every time I wound need to change it.

Thanks you!
Roman

Are the events already scheduled somewhere? Or you’re looking for the option to be able to quickly set a delay (of varying duration) directly from your dashboard?

looking for the option to be able to quickly set a delay (of varying duration) directly from dashboard :slight_smile:
If that is possible…

Setting an arbitrary delay for an arbitrary command isn’t directly supported, but it depends on how creative you want to get.

For example, you could use a Virtual Dimmer so you could use the ‘level’ as a proxy for setting for the delay duration. Then the virtual switch turning on could act as the trigger for a WebCoRE piston to start the delay.

Alternatively, you could create a few different rules for your preferred durations and add each of those to your dashboard (or to a child dashboard).

Thanks for the detailed explanation!

1 Like

Hi, New here,
Have just added the Sensibo Tile, but I always get “Error Sending Command” whichever setting I press in the “Adjust” popup window.??

Hi @Geoff_S - welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I just sent you a PM to see if we can gather a few more details about the device and figure out what’s going on. :slight_smile: