Nest Smartthings Intergration

Looks like Nest now has an official integration with Smartthings, announced Dec. '20 . I added the nest thermostat to ST, I can now control it through the ST app (iOS). However, I tried adding it to sharptools and the device does not show up. Anyone else having this issue? Any fixes?

1 Like

The Nest integration seems to be limited to the SmartThings app itself. Doesn’t seem to be exposed to apps like SharpTools, ActionTiles, WebCore…

Hope they add to Sharptools that would be a great tile to ad for sure

1 Like

Newbie here - first post on the forum & immediately found my answer in this thread!
I don’t have a ST hub yet & just started playing with Sharptools to familiarize myself with it and create a very simple panel
I added my Nest Thermostats (only things i added) to SmartThings (all my switches & devices are directly linked to Alexa so far) and could see/control them in Smart things; but it was driving me crazy trying to figure out why they wouldn’t show up when trying to add to Sharp tools - it showed my location as having zero devices. And I even tried the ‘other’ tiles’ browser with same result.
And after much head-scratching and frustration, here is the answer!
Yes, moving forward hopefully those devices will be able to be seen by Sharp tools in not too distant future!
Meanwhile Ill go ahead and add some different devices & continue my learning!

1 Like

Hi, I’m a newbie as well. Any new information on how to add Google Nest Thermostat and Nest Hello to ST? Any help would be appreciated.