- I’m using a Samsung Tab S.
- I’m using Fully Kiosk
- I have 4 dashboards the home dash board is simple the other 3 are more complex.
- Dashboard 2 has all my lights
- Dashboard 3 is a News and weather dasboard
- Dashboard 4 has about 13 Live Traffic cameras
- I have plenty of wifi speed
The problem is that it takes about 3 to 4 seconds to load each dashboard. I’m trying everything I know to speed up the loading, but I’m stuck.
I really don’t want to spend $500+ for a faster tablet.
When work on my computer it loads very quickly.
One thought I had was to put everything on one dashboard so it has to load only one time.
- Will having everything on one dashboard make it faster?
Of course I would have to scroll to the section I want.
If this a good solution what about a tile that could act as “shortcuts” that will scroll to a certain point on a page?