Litter robot 3 connect

Hi! We have litter robot 3 connect. Is there any way to add a tile? Eg to show when waste drawer is full.

I suspect I could hack around with a custom tile or something but figured I would ask!

I purchased the paid yearly version today after my trial. What an amazing product. Really enjoying creating dashboards and how flexible they are.

This might be more of a question for the SmartThings forum.

Similar topic - it would be cool to have tiles for my Tesla! To view, pre-cool etc.

Matt

For anyone wanting this I actually just solved it on my own. I just setup a virtual switch representing if the drawer in the litter robot was full or not and then an IFTTT that ties the LR connect to the virtual SmartThings switch. Then I just added that switch and styled it on sharp tools. Works well!!

Matt

1 Like

Thanks for sharing the update! :+1: This is a common approach for vacuums and other devices that have an Alexa/Google Home/IFTTT integration and you just need basic on/off control or empty/full type of status!

Alternatively, Home Assistant has a ton of integrations and has connectivity with SharpTools as well!

1 Like