This is a proof-of-concept for displaying data as a Visual Line Chart in a Custom Tile.
This is one of several sample tiles that were built as part of the Custom Tiles release and is not intended to be a fully polished tile. Please feel free to learn from it, copy from it, or play with it.
This demo uses DISEASE.SH API to retrieve COVID-19 historical data based on the specified state/county and displays the data in a line chart using Google Charts.
- Tap the Import button above to import the tile
- Optionally scroll down and tap Preview to see how the tile works
- Tap Save below the code editor to save the custom tile
- Open the desired dashboard for editing and tap the
+icon to add an item
- In the Add Item window, expand the ‘Other’ section, tap Custom Tiles, and select the Custom Tile that was created in the Import step above
- Edit the tile and fill in the State and County
- If the State and County are not filled in, the tile uses Texas as the default in order to demonstrate what the tile does.