Kiosk Browsing vs Full Screen

Can you check Fully Kiosk Browser’s Settings → Toolbars adn Appearance → Show Address Bar, and if it is turned off? It sounds like the address bar was shown by Fully.

I have about 25 tiles in my main dashboard running on a Fire 10" (7th gen) and I didn’t experience the terrible performance as you described, so I’d be curious to understand the reason. I’d recommend you to try the factory reset on one of them (to remove the impact by the Google services), and install the Fire OS version of FKB on the fresh system. This would help you greatly in this troubleshoot process.

1 Like

I have all of my toolbars off and yet the URL still shows at the top of the screen. I will try factory reset on my Fire 10" (9th gen) and see if that fixes it.

Can you please share a screenshot?

The Settings > Toolbars and Appearance > Show Address Bar is the setting in Fully Kiosk Browser that controls if the URL Bar is displayed as shown in the following screenshots.

1 Like

Hi, Im a little confused about the Full Screen thing on Fully. I want to run in full-screen, I also want to use the camera to turn on the screen when it detects motion and then have the screen turn off after a certain period of time when no motion detected. Does anyone know what combination of the myriad of settings in fully would allow this use case? Thanks.

1 Like

@simon, see the instructions for common Fully Kiosk Browser settings in the post below. You will need to setup the Screensaver to dim the screen to black using URL: fully://color#000000cc, and config Motion Detection to exit Screensaver mode.

To have full-screen dashboard, you can add ?kiosk=true URL parameter to the end of your dashboard URL. For example:

SharpTools App

1 Like

Thanks @James. I searched and couldn’t find this info but knew it was there. I especially like the Hubitat remote control. Awesome.

2 Likes