Kindle Fire, Fully Kiosk, Error Sending Command

I’m not able to reproduce on my Fire HD 8 and I don’t recall being able to reproduce it on my 2015 7" Fire Tablet. I’ve spent the better part of the morning trying to get things going with an emulator, but haven’t made good progress there. :confused:

As a workaround, you could change the action on the media tile to either ‘Refresh’ or ‘Open Hyperlink’ instead of ‘Open Media Fullscreen’ . Since the tile renders as expected when in edit mode, my suspicion is that the lightbox implementation for fullscreen media is doing something odd with the image on your device (likely due to the older webview used on that old of a device).

1 Like

Some users with very old iPads were also unable to modify the position of tiles. Your best bet is probably to edit from another device. Since SharpTools.io updates things in real-time, you edits will automatically be pushed down to your Xoom and reflect instantly as you save the edits on another device.

1 Like

I will actually just continue to use the modified Chromium browser for the Tegra 2. It’s only the old stock Chrome browser for Android 4.4.4 that has issues on the Xoom. :grinning:

1 Like

Changing the action worked! Things are looking good and working well now. Thanks!

1 Like