Is there a way to add two Hubitat hubs to account

I’m using two separate hubitat hubs and would like to be able to have one dashboard to see the devices on connected to both hubs.

Hi @mike welcome to the community site. SharpTools.io currently doesn’t support multiple Hubitat hubs. We use a similar authorization process between SmartThings and Hubitat. With SmartThings, when you go through the authorization process multiple times, it will add additional hubs to your list of available hubs, but Hubitat return onlys the last authorized device.

However, you may want to take a look of the community developed smart app HubConnect that allows you to share devices across multiple hubs so you can connect SharpTools.io to just one hub.

Let us know how this approach works for you. Thanks.

I currently have 2 HE hubs using Hubconnect and for now I use the virtual switches to make the second hub available to SharpTools. In my case I added a second hub for performance because as I got everything from local to cloud based devices on 1 hub I started to notice performance issues with routines that involved large numbers of things. So I added the second hub and only tie a few things to the primary hub. So I do worry as I link more of the second hub devices to the master I will be back in the same situation.

I would second being able to connect to both and use SharpTools as my master control for both.

2 Likes