iPhone dashboard edges

I was a long time user of another dashboard solution that works with SmartThings running on an Android tablet. The Android tablet died and after an upgrade I had a spare iPhone so I decided to try to switch my dashboard hardware. My issue is that running the dashboard full screen in landscape on the iPhone left me ugly green edges on my dashboard that hadn’t been there on the tablet. The other dev hasn’t even approved my week old post asking for help on their forum so I’m guessing support has dried up there. I found this platform when looking for a replacement for WebCoRE for another task so I figured I’d give these dashboards a go. Unfortunately, same issue with border though SharpTools’ color is a slightly more tolerable blue. I really want no color or black. Is this possible??? TIA!

I think that’s a factor of using Add to Home Screen in Safari (in landscape orientation).

You could try using a third-party kiosk browser app.

I had the same problem. I used a an app call Kiosk to get my dashboard in fullscreen. Then used custom CSS to change the outer edge background to black.

1 Like