Integration into the Todoist API for lists on Dashboard

Hello.
I would like to be able to bring a list from Todoist directly on the Sharptools dashboard. This would help visually display how much I have to do and have not done right on my dashboard (-:
Thanks,
Spencer

I agree integration to todoist would be awesome

1 Like

This would be really cool. Hope to see this feature!

1 Like

Added a vote here. Not sure if my use case comes from the same place as the other voters, but I’ve been trying to find a tool to integrate grocery lists into my dashboard.

I’ve been trying to find a tool that works on iPhone, Android and has a PC version AND that can be embedded as a custom tile. I am currently using, but what I’ve done is that I’ve logged into the tool on the tablet that I am displaying the list on (via Fully) and just tried adding items that way (which means I am basically mirroring the Todoist site on my dashboard). That proved to be less then ideal as I sometimes get logged out and its also fairly clunky to use a mirrored version like that.

I dont really care which tool to use here. But Todoist seems like a great tool but any list tool that can be used in a phone app and on PC has my vote :slight_smile:

2 Likes