Integrating with Google&ESP (?)

Hi all.
First I would like to mention that I’ve done some research in the forum, but couldn’t get a simple and satisfying answer…

I want to make sharptools my ultimate Dashboard.
The thing is that I’m using various IOT solutions, from SonOFF to esp8266 self made stuff.
I’ve managed to integrate ESP32 cam and ESP8266 already, and smarthings stuff are working great(and sonoff of course).

But, I’m having 2 issues:

1. I’ve many more stuff on my google assistant page, such as robotic vacuum cleaner (xiaomi), or my Boiler switcher.
    I think the easiest way to control them is sending somehow a command to google assistant when pressing a tile, but I didn’t understand if it’s possible in case I don’t have any HUB (google/Samsung/etc…)

2. I’ve managed sending commands to an ESP8266 using RemoteMe (using that for turning on my AC)
    But I didn’t managed getting info from the ESP (for example for Temp read)

Basically I’m looking for using my own stuff in Sharptools, and not being tied to commercial products.

Is it possible? is Sharptools the ultimate Dashboard solution for me?

Both dashboard tile and the rule engine supports REST API call, so it’s definitely possible to send the command from SharpTools to a remote endpoint that can control the vacuum or switch, if the endpoint is pubic accessible. Ex: you may be able to find the token used to communicate with Xiaomi cloud, and use that to send the REST request to Xiaomi cloud when a tile is tapped. I am not familiar with Xiaomi product or their cloud, and my comments are based on the discussions I have seen in other communities before. (Aka unofficial.)

Here are the resources for sending REST request via tile and rule.

We currently support SmartThings and Hubitat at this moment. So you will need to feed the data into either platform, so it can be integrated into SharpTools. For example, you may create a smartapp in SmartThings and device handler that you can feed your thermostat (with temperature and other attributes) to this device in SmartThings, without the need of the physical SmartThings hub. You may want to research in the SmartThings developer resource and community to find more info you need for this.