Icons not auto tuning to on / off

Hi, after some advice…fairly new to all this so still learning and picked up some good tips from here…

So my current set up pretty basic - basically just 8 lifx bulbs and 3 Philips hue with hub…

I don’t have a SmartThings or equivalent hub - I’ve simply just added all my lights to the smart things android app and used these to add to sharptools and fully kiosk.

I’ve created a control panel on a tablet which works fine and is basic, light on / off…

Each light has an icon that turn to yellow when turned on and black when off…

Ive noticed that the 3 Philips hue bulbs if lets say are on (so yellow) stay yellow if I ask my google home to turn off that light…the lifx ones go to the off colour on the tablet if I ask the same q…They both work fine on the tablet…

any one got any ideas?

thanks
tom

@Tom_Smith,welcome to the community. Hue doesn’t “push” the event, but rely SmartThings to “poll” the states. So if you change Hue bulbs states outside SmartThings, ex Google Home, the state can be out of sync for a little bit until next poll. When changing Hue states in the dashboard, it basically changes via Smart Things, so the states stay in sync.

You can also verify that by checking the SmartThings app if the Hue bulbs’ state are out of sync in the ST app when controlling them via Google Home.

yes they are I had noticed this…thank you for the quick response…appreciate that…will have to live with it hahaha