I have the same issue with hue lights using hibitat
Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. Sorry to hear that things aren’t working as expected. Can you clarify what your issue is exactly?
- Were your lights updating status in SharpTools before and now they aren’t working?
- Are you able to control the lights from SharpTools and see the physical status change?
- When you control the lights, does the status update in:
- The device details page on your Hubitat hub
- The device details page in SharpTools
...next to location, scroll down and tap on device)
Edit: if this is device was only recently added to your dashboard, I would suggest refreshing the page in your browser while viewing the dashboard, then wait several minutes for the background healthcheck to complete, then try again.
PS. I hope you don’t mind that I moved your post into its own topic as the original topic was primarily around SmartThings issues related to their transition away from Groovy.
I dont think they were ever updating
i can see a physical update when using sharp tools dash board
The lights update on hubitat when using the sharptools dash board