I decommissioned my Hubitat hub and would like to remove it from SmartTools but can’t see where to do that. Thanks, Glenn
Shoot a note to email@example.com and we’ll get you taken care of.
Edit: SmartThings users can disconnect accounts by using the ‘Deny’ button during the Manage Connections authorization process. Hubitat doesn’t send a ‘disconnect’ event at the moment which is why I recommended sending us an email for Hubitat users.
Disconnect a SmartThings Account
- Open your SharpTools.io user page
- Tap the Manage Connections button
- Tap SmartThings from the list of options
- If prompted to login with your SmartThings credentials, do so
- Select the location you want to deauthorize from the drop-down
- When the list of devices is shown, scroll down and select ’ Deny ’