Homeseer Platform Integration

That’s great news Josh ! Thank you !
I dont think any homeseer user would mind running a little bridge app to standardize the communicaiton between sharptools and HS.

We run all our HS installs on windows pro machines so there’s plenty of options for bridging or APIs. I am available anytime to test whatever you have as prototype. We have many HS3 and HS4 installations so we can test on different setups, windows versions and HS versions if that’s any help. :smiley:

Basically, what I think people are looking for is basic device and scene triggers from sharptools and if possible, status updates. HS has lots of scripting features so if I could create a Custom device in sharptools that could send TCP or HTTP requests ( JSON ) but that would be a good start as a one way solution.

Thx again for considering this implementation. Your frontend interface solution is years ahead of the competition. :star_struck:

Just registered to give my vote to this. Been using HS since HS2. Now on HS4 and with more and more of the house connected its about time to get the frontend up to date.

3 Likes