History for rules and variables

Is it possible to check the history of a variable and rule? Or the log of changes made to a variable or when a rule is ran? If not, is there an easy way to create one myself? I know you can go to a rule and see a log of it, but it would be nice if there were a way to see a list of what rule fired and when. As well as a list to see when a variable changes

I thought there already was a request for this. Can’t find it though, maybe it was worded differently. It would be nice tbh.

1 Like

I hope you don’t mind that I’ve pulled this out of the feature requests category as it doesn’t meet a few of the guidelines for this category.

When posting a feature request, please make sure to follow the guidance displayed in the post draft. The following topic about the Feature Requests category also provides additional detail (make sure to click the quote link to view the details as this is just the summary):

If you want to create a separate feature request for variable history including more details about your use-case and then either vote on an existing ALL rule logs feature request or create a new separate request for that clarifying the use-case, that would work.